Minelab’s unique Broad Band Spectrum (BBS) technology, combined with superior ground rejecting technology, makes the Excalibur II the ideal underwater machine. The design of the Minelab Excalibur II allows you to use it as effectively in or out of the water - this amphibious machine can move seamlessly from land, beach and wet sand conditions to underwater depths of up to 200ft (66m)
- BBS multiple frequency technology (1.5kHz – 25.5kHz).
- RCB amplifies weak target signals inside the coil, reducing noise and boosting faint, deep objects.
- High Visibility fluorescent bodywork and skidplate
- Slimline 10" coil for reduced weight and improved balance.
- NiMH Rechargeable battery pack for operation up to 12 hours.
- Side-mount shaft for shallow and surf-wading (available as an optional accessory).